(Online Course Certification)
Learning & Development in HRMS
Online Course on L & D
Unlock L&D’s strategic potential with the smart use of the easy set of process and framework. There are more options than ever before to improve processes, measure performance, and take the employee experience to the next level. But if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.
The Learning and Development in HRMS Certificate Program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to create an effective Learning culture in the Organization.
You will understand the context for L&D’s important functions and designs, how to select tools that will help your organization and employees thrive, and how to successfully implement these tools. In short, you will have everything you need to usher your organization into the future of work, people development and organizational development.
Fees – 2,000 INR/-
Time – 7 PM – 9 PM
Date – 22 & 23 December.
COURSE CONTENT OVERVIEW
Learning & Development in HRM Key Learnings:
· How to conduct a training needs analysis to identify current and future training needs within the organization
· Ways to choose training methods and technologies that are appropriate for learner population as well as the training content
· How to facilitate the transfer of learning within the workplace, which includes marketing the program, securing manager and peer support
· How to evaluate the success of training initiatives
· Ways to identify methodologies for calculating return on investment in training
In this course, you will learn when training is the right course of action and how you can design and deliver instruction to meet your training needs. In the process, you will conduct your own analysis, create a training plan, incorporate instructional events that facilitate learning transfer, and determine evaluation methods and measurements for your program.
Understand various aspects of workplace training, from analysis to delivery.
Training and development plays an important role in any workplace. On this course, you will explore the role of training from a number of stakeholder approaches, both on an individual and organisational level.
You will consider the main priorities and uses of training in the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the theories, models and tools used to support training and development.
What you'll learn:
- Training & Development
- L & D Strategies
- Kirkpatrick & ADDIE model
- Training culture in different organization
- Performance monitoring with different scenarios
- Job Analysis
- Human capital investment
- Designing and implementing a training program
- Traditional Training methods
- E-learning & use of technology in training
- Blended learning
- Employee Development
- Change Management